Monday, August 3, 2015

Love?




More than a nice melody, more than the sweetest of words
This is the love, I have found 
And with this love, I am found..  

At a place, filled with words kept within. There's much to mention, but silence shall it be.
Unexpressed, because actions must speak louder than words. Sometimes, caught in between reality and expectations. Clueless why, this little human heart of mine desire more than I could ask for. 

Timely, learning God's love. He chase persistently after me, He pursue and engulf me with his agape love-overwhelming. He ran over my disappointment when I pour out my heart to Him. He kept me close, never rejects me, within a second- always reachable. Why would I run away and avoid this Love given to me.
this little fantasy must go, and run into reality.   

No comments: