Monday, October 24, 2016

Narrow Path


Narrow Path Composed by Keegan Ng

Verse 1 :
I'm fighting hard, but losing ground
I'm searching but I don't know what i'm looking for,
Inside of me, there's an emptiness that no one sees,

But only You, search deep within,
Only You, will know what my heart really needs,
Inside of me, calm the storm and raging seas,

Prechorus :
I've only one desire, for You to have Your way,
I've finally come to know that I, don't want to go my way

Chorus :
I'm choosing the narrow path today, 
I'm living, out a brand new day,
This world no longer has a hold on me,
You've opened my eyes and now I see,
and I'm giving my heart and soul away,
No matter what trials that come my way,
Oh I'm staying in your love, I'm choosing the narrow path today

Bridge :
I'm giving what I can't keep
To gain what I know is real,
Yes I'm choosing, Your words of life
the heart of Christ,

No comments: