Friday, September 4, 2015

Heart of a Servant






--
The joy he gave, the sweetness I received.
Getting into a relationship during his army days, I guess its a blessing. I learn how to bless, to love, and to be loved. I can't fully explain. Comparison was a trap I admit that I fell into, and its not just one aspects of my life but in this race that I was running. This season- a dry and weary one where I felt far away from His presence, due to the heavy-load of assignments and busyness with people. Yet the same presence that drew me back, aligned me and renewed the inward strength. 



Youth service's sermon last week was about our life style as a worship to God like Mary.  When I
read Luke 1:38a: "‘I am the Lord’s servant,’ Mary answered. ‘May your word to me be fulfilled.‘ I asked myself , am I willing to be The Lord's servant. 

My answer was "Yes, Lord." 

I desire to surrender this season of molding despite my inability to understand why things may
happened, why people react in certain ways, and why my emotions can also be like a roller coaster ride. 
-- 
Heart of a a Servant


No comments: