Monday, July 27, 2015

Revived in Your Story


I'll walk through the fire
With my head lifted high
And my spirit revived in Your story
And I'll look to the cross
As my failure is lost
In the light of Your glorious grace

--
 Today was rather an emotional day.. hmm

Am stuck-ed at home the whole day rushing assignments! Apart of me, secretly desiring to run out of my house breathing the air outside. Yet, I found little joy staying in this apartment of mine. It's been ages- because today 23 hours of the time is fully mine! No humans but there's WhatsApp!
Able to listen to endless songs is a luxury; slow down, thinking about life; about friendships; about school and assignments; about you. :')
As the clock tick... It creates this little fear in me...

--


The only thing to stay secure and fearless was to remain in His presence, seeking and praying. A season where God was speaking to me about "letting go of my fears," "freeing my mind from unnecessary burdens."
Created, imaginary pictures of fearful thoughts and scenes- overthink!  yikes! They formed by people's actions and speeches. It can also be unspoken which creates that little insecurity (probably that's how woman thinks) I do not know how to go from here, but daring to share my minds out with someone i can trust would be the best solution.
-- 


No comments: